Literature Circles

I am excited to get Literature Circles going in my classroom in a few weeks. I am making the final touches on my preparations and gearing the kids up for roles as discussion director. One of the things I do to prepare them is to teach the QAR's. QAR is a great way to get students thinking about questions, how to answer them, and how to write them. In the beginning while we are learning the different roles each student gets practice at the same role. I have already made posters for the roles and will be gathering my role sheets for the students this week and uploading them. For some Literature resources head over to my store at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ratliffs-5th-Grade-Rattles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice & Note Continued

New Read Aloud

Teacher Hack - Avery Labels