The New School Year

This is always one of the most exciting times of year to be a teacher. Our students first day is fast approaching (MONDAY!) and I have been preparing my class. This summer was busy with rearranging! My class was in desperate need of paint so I repainted my class with a little help from our school maintenance man and my janitor. It was more difficult than I thought and I told my husband to remind me of this if I decide to paint my class again! I was also very lucky to get a SMART board installed in my classroom so boards were moving around. I made some new bulletin boards and am now ready for the kids. The bulletin boards look great and are still sticking to the wall. I bought some cork tiles and hot glued then later stapled some fabric to them. I found the double stick tape in some of the packs were not any good so I found some double stick velcrow at Wal-Mart and used that to attach them to the wall.  I will post some pictures of my classroom tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice & Note Continued

New Read Aloud

Teacher Hack - Avery Labels